Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friendship


To whosoever it concerns,

I think I have never appreciated all that you have done for me, all that you have been to me. You define friendship, what it means to be caring, and what it means to be there when you are needed. I can surely say (though i would never want to admit it :D) that you have successfully changed a small bit of me for the better, and i hope that i have influenced a bit of you in a small positive way. And i guess that is what friends are for, to bring about positivity and happyness in the lives of each other.

Our the past so many years, we have seen our high, lows, our share of fights, and our share of fun .. and as i see it in its current state we did pretty well to sail through the low times. Life is a journey, and everything is temporary. But these temporary moments sometimes weave together such beautiful stories which shall forever be a perpetual source of happyness.

I am sure when i will turn back in the future to look back to the chapter on this phase of life, our friendship shall prominently figure in those pages.

Thank you for everything. And believe me, I won't forget you, evaaaaa (i mean ever)... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment